Friday, November 26, 2010
Starting Somewhere...
I like to Blog..
I have blogged about religion. which you can see
here
.But this blog will be a little different. No target audience. Maybe just a diary. Who the #$%& knows. But I gotta start somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Chat GPT knows you better than most people
Summer Cooking Adventures
Summer is always a time my son and I try to bake and cook together. He is great at baking, and we have a lot of fun. I am always on the hun...
The Dark Side of 'Self-Esteem'
Um... REALLY?!?! I have always been vaguely uncomfortable with the 'f**k the haters' mentality that pervades modern culture...
Easter Eggstasy
Although I am a well-known heathen and BLASPHEMER, I have (of recent) become well known for my insane fixation with Easter egg decoration a...
No comments:
Post a Comment