Today is the first day of my Spring Break, and since everybody else in the family has work/school, I am planning a two-day trip to the coast ALONE.
It makes me realize how infrequently I am actually ALONE and on my own schedule. WOW, despite the initial guilt I have to say it was FANTASTIC....
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Summer is always a time my son and I try to bake and cook together. He is great at baking, and we have a lot of fun. I am always on the hun...
-
Um... REALLY?!?! I have always been vaguely uncomfortable with the 'f**k the haters' mentality that pervades modern culture...
-
Although I am a well-known heathen and BLASPHEMER, I have (of recent) become well known for my insane fixation with Easter egg decoration a...

I am soooo glad that you jumped on the chance to get away from "it all". I am neon green with envy! Can't wait to get a little more freedom too.
ReplyDeleteAs they get older, it gets easier...:)If you need a sitter I am a mere 2 day drive away! :)
ReplyDelete