As of Today, 57 Days Vegan, 18lbs down, 45 points Blood pressure lowered, 3 charity walks done, and off caffeine completely. My Doctor is so proud of me and says he will take me off ALL meds by summer! I feel fantastic and I'm grateful! (cue ACME ANVIL falling on head) I am so grateful for my GREAT family, friends and the FULL MOON tonight!
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Summer is always a time my son and I try to bake and cook together. He is great at baking, and we have a lot of fun. I am always on the hun...
-
Um... REALLY?!?! I have always been vaguely uncomfortable with the 'f**k the haters' mentality that pervades modern culture...
-
Although I am a well-known heathen and BLASPHEMER, I have (of recent) become well known for my insane fixation with Easter egg decoration a...

Congrats on sticking with a vegan diet! It is difficult, and I have continually failed when I attempt it. If I could only give up cheese!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!Cheese is the best! Dairy was hard to give up but once you 'detox' it starts to taste different
ReplyDelete